Wednesday, July 22, 2009

McDonnell Douglas EA-18G Growler


The EA-18G Growler is based on the airframe of the F/A-18F Super Hornet carrier strike fighter.

An electronic attack version of the F/A-18F, the EA-18G Growler will replace EA-6B Prowlers in service with the US Navy. An F/A-18F "F-1" was re-fitted with ALQ-99 electronic-warfare system, and successfully completed an initial flight demonstration of the EA-18 Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) concept aircraft flight on 15 November 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wel come to my Blog..

Hello Guy's

Well come to my first Blog about Fighter Air crafts,

I am passionate about fighter Air Crafts that's why i have created this blog.., As i mentioned this is my first blog.. . please suggest me with your favorite fighter air crafts so that i can add some more..

Search This Blog

Followers